Saturday 14 May 2016

Nicole Murphy for Bombshell Magazine

Nicole Murphy Sexy Photos

Beauty entrepreneur, fitness enthusiast and ex-wife to actor and comedian Eddie Murphy – Nicole Murphy is all abs and sexiness for Bombshell by Blue Magazine.

With her skincare line, Soft Beauty Skin Care by Nicole Murphy, a fitness tape in the works and keeping up with 5 kids, Nicole shares how she juggles all these hats in a training-themed photoshoot with the mag, complete with hot male models. She tackles questions on being a mom of 5 and still keeping the sexy, dating again after her engagement to former NFL star Michael Strahan, dating younger men, advice for women struggling with their marriages and more.

See excerpts of their interview below;


On keeping fit with 5 children and a non-stop career

No doubt, yes I’m a mom and my number one priority is my children, but I also have to take time for me, so I have to love me just as much as I love my babies. I make sure that I take the time out, (an hour a day) to hit the gym, stay fit and also eat healthy. I do have my moments where I do eat badly but the majority of the time I do eat healthy. I have it set up where Eddy, my ex husband, has my kids for a week and I have them for a week. So when he has them, I have time to work on my career and me. I only have two left in the house the rest are grown and out the house.

Is she dating right now?

No I’m currently single, focusing on me. I get asked out a lot but I think when the right one comes along it will be different. I’ve been in relationships for quite along time so it’s nice to be single and do whatever I want.

Would she date a younger man?

I don’t see not one thing wrong with. I really look at it and I think it’s messed up that we have this stereotype that it is wrong for an older woman to date a young man. Why are older men dating younger woman but no one says anything about it? Why can’t we get our freak on just like them? It’s time for people to stop making it like a bad thing. If they have a connection let them be happy and do them. When I see it I’m like good for you.

But we heard she was dating Nick Cannon…

We’re just friends. He’s a good guy but we’re just good friends. I see him we say hi, we hang out. We grab something to eat, but that’s about it.

Advise she would give to her 20-year-old self

Don’t trust everybody, you gotta focus and believe in yourself. Don’t be fearful, stay strong, live your life. I think life is a whole big learning lesson. Each couple years you look back and you thought you knew everything, but you knew nothing.

Nicole was married to Eddie for 14 years before their split in 2006. Here’s her advice for women struggling with their marriage

I always look at It like this. If you can fix your marriage, go get counseling and you guys can get that spark back, one hundred percent go do that. If you can’t and you guys are sitting there, being miserable because the kids are there then that’s a different situation. You got to look at yourself and think about what will make you happy. The older you get it feels like time goes by so fast so why sit there and be miserable and waste your time if you don’t have to. I know it’s a fear to walk through that door and start over but life has a way of working itself out. You gotta be happy, if your kids see you’re happy they will be happy. If it didn’t work then you have to move on.

What’s next for Nicole

I plan on doing a fitness video because women of all age ranges have asked me about how I stay fit, so I’m in the talks with my trainer so we can make it happen. I also have a destiny Moscato called the jewel collection. Most Moscatos out there are five to ten percent alcohol volume, but mine is eleven and a half premium. It pops just like champagne. One is called diamond the other is called ruby. I’m traveling all over doing bottle signings, so that’s keeping me busy. I’m also writing two books one about me and one about my oldest daughter.

MORE BUZZ

Nicole Murphy for Bombshell Magazine
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe

Need more buzz like this in your life? Subscribe for the LordBuzz Today newsletter!