Tuesday 16 February 2016

Stella Damasus Declares Love For Beau Daniel Ademinokan

Stella-Valentine

Stunning actress/talk show host, Stella Damasus has declared her undying love for her movie director beau, Daniel Ademinokan.
The couple who reside in the US have been going strong for years now.
On Valentine’s day, she wrote:
Stella-Valentine1
I have always prayed to find and have a love that is so strong yet so strange.
A love so true yet so misunderstood.
A love so free yet so questioned.
A love so blessed, yet so shocking.
Through it all I know my love
You know your love
We know our love
Most importantly God knows our love.
It’s truly my pleasure to share your company.
Thank you for accepting me the way I am
Flawed and imperfect
Thank you for the amazing journey you have travelled with me
Thank you for the wonderful life you have given me
Thank you for the friendship
Thank you for the partnership
Thank you for the bond
And thank you for holding my hand in my walk with Christ.
God bless and keep you now and always
I LOVE YOU @dabishop007 #valentine #happyvalentinesday #love #lovesostrong #lovesotrue #loveofGod #Godpikin #america

MORE BUZZ

Stella Damasus Declares Love For Beau Daniel Ademinokan
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe

Need more buzz like this in your life? Subscribe for the LordBuzz Today newsletter!