Tuesday 1 March 2016

I’m done with the Super Eagles- Emmanuel Emenike

According to Sportinglife, former Super Eagles forward and West Ham FC of England’s striker who was offered to return to Super Eagles rejected the offer. He revealed last night that he's done with the Super Eagles and not going back. He said:
“I’m done with the Super Eagles, and I am making it clear again that I am not going back.”It’s my decision and I am not going to reverse it, I am sorry if I have offended anybody regarding this but no Eagles return for me. “Like I said, I didn’t quit because of anybody, it was a personal decision. Oliseh didn’t force me out of  the Super Eagles as it was reported, I dont need anybody to speak with me before I take a decision.  It was my decision and I won’t reverse it""

MORE BUZZ

I’m done with the Super Eagles- Emmanuel Emenike
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe

Need more buzz like this in your life? Subscribe for the LordBuzz Today newsletter!