Thursday 3 March 2016

Lady who was looking for a husband on Twitter was just conducting an experiment

Yesterday, I shared a tweet from a lady who said she was ready for marriage and looking for her husband on people's timelines (read here). Turns out she was conducting an experiment. Read her explanations after the cut...


"I'd like to explain the reason for the tweet. I was on a rant on twitter about how people do not support businesses ( don't help retweet when you put up what you have for sale)
So I put it to test and posted that ( as a joke, I'm just 21 marriage isn't anywhere near my plans). And I posted 3 pictures of puppies I have for sale. Within an hour, the marriage tweet had almost 500 retweets while the ones for puppies had less than 10.
So that basically proved my point

MORE BUZZ

Lady who was looking for a husband on Twitter was just conducting an experiment
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe

Need more buzz like this in your life? Subscribe for the LordBuzz Today newsletter!