Thursday 3 March 2016

Toyin Lawani marks birthday with new photos in Agbada and Gele

Business entrepreneur and fashion trendsetter Toyin Lawani who is a year older today, released these beautiful photos of herself wearing an Agabda and Gele. I think her outfit is on point! She wrote birthday messages to herself in some photos. Read what she wrote and more photos after the cut..

I set Trends i dont folllow,I'm a princess by Birth, I was born into wealth,But I made my own way,Relying on the wealth of your family is weakness,Go out there,DONT LET THEM TELL U WHAT THEY WANT U TO BE,Alot Don't believe when they see me work with my Hands, but it's gives me joy when I do my work with my hands,Even with the favt that i have 40staffs,it gives me Joy,i don't pretend to be what I'm not,I don't act like I don't shit😂I eat my EBa with my hands,Alot of celebs let fame get into their Heads and meanwhile they have nothing,empty barrel makes the loudest noise,workhard what u deserve will definitely come to you one day,Talent is the only thing any human can't take from u,focus and build yourself up,I started my Business with 150k from a small shop,Now I run A multimillionaire Empire,with 20Buisnesses under it,Did I think I would get there?Hell yea, I worked for it &still working at it,what u work for is what u will get,stay focused and don't let opinion of Haters stop u...with just Believing in yourself ,You can Rule the world,so far your Talent is Real, Happy Birthday To me.

MORE BUZZ

Toyin Lawani marks birthday with new photos in Agbada and Gele
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe

Need more buzz like this in your life? Subscribe for the LordBuzz Today newsletter!