Saturday 14 May 2016

30 Things You Should Know About Jordana Brewster

Jordana Brewster

When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Martini with olives.
What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
The f-bomb.
What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Mirrors for my son’s bathroom (we just moved into our house).
Who is the last person that called or texted you?
My husband.
What’s the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
A photo of my son and hubby skiing.
What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
Every time I run into someone I know but cannot remember the name of I say, “Sooooo good to see you!!!”
What is your TV guilty pleasure?
I love HGTV and anything house-related.
What’s the first CD you bought?
Salt N’ Pepa.
Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed
And what music are you currently listening to?
I love to listen to the international charts on Spotify.
What is the one food you cannot resist?
Pizza. I love carbs.
What movie makes you laugh the most?
Step Brothers.
What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Truffles and ricotta cheese.
What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
I take Zyrtec! I have really bad allergies, so I take one pill each morning and it gives me 24-hour relief from my allergy symptoms.
What drives you absolutely crazy?
Slow talkers.
What was your first online screen name?
Delilah.
What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
These questions.
What’s your favorite curse word?
The f-bomb.
Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed
What’s your favorite emoji?
The face with the wink. ;)
Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
Puppies.
New York or Los Angeles?
L.A.
Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram.
Bacon or Nutella?
Nutella.
Britney or Christina?
Christina.
Coffee or tea?
Coffee.
NSYNC or BSB?
NSYNC.
2am or 2pm?
2pm.
Beyoncé or Rihanna?
Rihanna.
Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Just Netflix.
Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Hannah.
And finally: tell us a secret.
This secret actually came from one of my favorite makeup artists, Jamie Greenberg. To combat my #AllergyFace, Jamie taught me to use waterproof mascara and liner on my watery eyes, and to contour and use bronzer on my face to mask the appearance of puffiness.
Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed

MORE BUZZ

30 Things You Should Know About Jordana Brewster
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe

Need more buzz like this in your life? Subscribe for the LordBuzz Today newsletter!