Saturday 14 May 2016

Amal Clooney’s Dress At Cannes Proves Why She Should Be Your Style Icon

Celebrity

Amal Clooney is no stranger to destroying red carpets with her perfectly curated sartorial choices.

So it shouldn’t be a surprise that she showed up at Cannes in this dress of magical perfection…

…OK sorry, I didn’t think you were ready. Gather yourself. HERE IT IS:

...OK sorry, I didn't think you were ready. Gather yourself. HERE IT IS:
Pascal Le Segretain / Getty Images

Did you faint? No? Good. Because here’s another photo:

Did you faint? No? Good. Because here's another photo:
Clemens Bilan / Getty Images

Oh, don’t mind me, I’m just gasping for air.

Oh, don't mind me, I'm just gasping for air.
Clemens Bilan / Getty Images

*bows down to Amal*

*bows down to Amal*
Clemens Bilan / Getty Images

Amal, please never stop blessing us with your impeccable style.

Amal, please never stop blessing us with your impeccable style.
Clemens Bilan / Getty Images

MORE BUZZ

Amal Clooney’s Dress At Cannes Proves Why She Should Be Your Style Icon
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe

Need more buzz like this in your life? Subscribe for the LordBuzz Today newsletter!